Careers With Producers
We look forward to working with you.
We are always on the lookout for good, hardworking people! Download and fill out your desired applications at the bottom of this page and let us know if you’re a great driver, an avid horticulturist, or a friendly customer service representative. We need all types to make our cooperative run smoothly and profitably. To apply, please upload your completed documents to the form below, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with fellow Warehouse Associates to run an efficient, clean and organized warehouse
- Performing daily, monthly, and end-of-year inventories
- Delivering feed to customers’ vehicles efficiently and with a high degree of accuracy
- Communicating customer service issues to management
- Being on your feet for long durations of the day and safely move 50 lbs. from the ground to waist height
This is a part-time position that has flexible hours to work around your class schedule. Please submit a resume and class schedule in addition to your job application. Contact Leland Hartstack for more information.