Coronavirus COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
COVID-19 Update 3/17/2020
Members & Customers,
It is an understatement to say that we are facing an unprecedented global event and we wanted to update all that Producers Cooperative is taking precautions to protect our employees and our customers.
Our employee team has been taking steps to ensure that our facilities are clean and disinfected. All retail common touch points are cleaned every 30 minutes. All checkout areas have hand sanitizers for customers and employees.
We continue to offer call ahead (will call) ordering, and we will expand this service to accommodate those who prefer to stay in their vehicle. Please call our inside sales team at their direct line at 979-778-2864 to inquire. Our feed parking lot will be staffed to help with in-vehicle transactions. We are an Agricultural Center and we are essential to the farmers and ranchers that feed our country. And while we are implementing some changes to protect all concerned…our supply chain has not been interrupted and we continue to manufacture, deliver and offer the products, programs and services needed for our agricultural community.
Please call to find out what other services we can provide to help you through these stressful times.
COVID-19 Update 3/12/2020
As our community, the United States and the world face the rise and evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, Producers Cooperative Association has prepared and will continue to prepare to ensure the safety of our customers and employees and continue to best serve our customers and their needs.
Below are some of the actions Producers Cooperative Association has implemented:
- Monitoring and following the guidelines set by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), Texas Department of State Health Services and Brazos County Health District.
- Educating our staff with the most current information so that they can make informed decisions and follow processes set by the CDC.
- Following protocols to sanitize our stores to create a safe environment for our customers and employees.
- Sanitizing our hard surfaces (credit card terminals, keyboards, door handles…) at a higher frequency.
- Loading numbers are sanitized in a “dip solution” between every use.
- Educating our staff on safe cleaning practices.
- Enhancing sanitizing by adding processes and procedures throughout the day in conjunction to the nightly cleaning that is performed by a professional cleaning service.
We advise all customers and employees to work together to reduce the risks associated with coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the tissue.
- Clean frequently touched areas.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home if you are ill.
Producers Cooperative Association will be monitoring and modifying our processes and procedures throughout the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation for the safety and health of our customers, employees and community
Here are some important links that you can follow to get updates from the CDC, Texas Department of State Health Services, and the Brazos County Health District regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19):
- CDC – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Texas Department of State Health Services – https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/
- Brazos County Health District – http://www.brazoshealth.org/node/87
Keep an eye on our Facebook for any further updates.